Abby and Jordan made chocolate chip cookie dough but then added real melted chocolate (both milk and white) and butterscotch chips in. They called it the Secret Chocolate cookie. "It ain't chocolate but oh so good" (I think they call it that because you can't "see" the chocolate since it's melted in and you only see the butterscotch?:)
Tuesday, July 14, 2009
Cookie Challenge
I saw this idea in the family fun magazine (love this-thanks again Vicki!) Give kids a challenge (design a t-shirt,cereal commercial etc) and see the creative juices kick in. Today I challenged the two teams to come up with a cookie with a name and slogan(advertisement) and this is what we came up with:


Abby and Jordan made chocolate chip cookie dough but then added real melted chocolate (both milk and white) and butterscotch chips in. They called it the Secret Chocolate cookie. "It ain't chocolate but oh so good" (I think they call it that because you can't "see" the chocolate since it's melted in and you only see the butterscotch?:)

Haley & Lindsay made cookies that "cooked" in the fridge:) We put WAY too much peppermint in the first batch so we made it again and then melted and dipped the chocolate. Yummy!!!
Abby and Jordan made chocolate chip cookie dough but then added real melted chocolate (both milk and white) and butterscotch chips in. They called it the Secret Chocolate cookie. "It ain't chocolate but oh so good" (I think they call it that because you can't "see" the chocolate since it's melted in and you only see the butterscotch?:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
all i can say is, "patience".
Post a Comment