Then Domino's had this wheel thing and Haley won a large pizza (free). The lady announces to the rest of the crows "ok, we only have one more of those to give away". Then told Haley to take a 2nd spin and YES she got the free pizza. It was a little awkward:) as the girls running the booth didn't know what to do. So we shared it with our friends and actually ended up going to pick up pizza after the show because the girls were "starving". Sad thing was it an adventure trying to find the Dominon's even with the gps so by the time we got there this is what the girls looked like;)
I would highly recommend the Muny if you've never been. I honestly was so worried because it was 98 degrees that day but it wasn't bad at all like I thought it would be. I remember going with my mom when I was younger so I was really looking forward to it. Of course the freebies were extra bonuses but just being with friends and watching the show was awesome and I'm looking forward to going again.

No comments:
Post a Comment