
I made this for Jordan and Haley's music teacher. I've seen lots of different ways to do the clipboards. She uses one as she tests them in their "belts" (orange belt, black belt etc) on their recorders so cute but practical too.

This idea I saw over a year ago. I'll be making a few more of these:)
4 comments:
Those are cute.
How do you do the name o queen of projects?
This is a cute idea! Will you send me the specs and stuff, I think I would like to make one of those if you don't mind me stealing the idea.
From one thief to another;) This wasn't my idea and I'm not sure if this is how she does it exactly but I just found the papers I wanted and cut them to fit the frame. Then I wrapped ribbon around the frame using glue dots to secure it. I added a flower but have seen bows, etc but that is not a skill of mine:). Then the lettering in front is vinyl.
Post a Comment