While the boys were at camp again, I took our girls & our neighbor friends to get the free root beer floats Sonic was offering. I was reminded of the Isrealites to be honest as we were there as people were complaining about their wait--hello did you think you would be the only one to come to the free night? And as we walked away I heard a guy say "I waited for this?" Granted I'm sure it wasn't perfect but I watched the workers skate here and there and try to please everyone. They really were trying to do the best they could. I'm so grateful my group was happy and grateful for what they got. It was a good reminder of what an "attitude of gratitude" can do for you!
Wednesday, June 3, 2009
Girl time
While the boys were at camp again, I took our girls & our neighbor friends to get the free root beer floats Sonic was offering. I was reminded of the Isrealites to be honest as we were there as people were complaining about their wait--hello did you think you would be the only one to come to the free night? And as we walked away I heard a guy say "I waited for this?" Granted I'm sure it wasn't perfect but I watched the workers skate here and there and try to please everyone. They really were trying to do the best they could. I'm so grateful my group was happy and grateful for what they got. It was a good reminder of what an "attitude of gratitude" can do for you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment