Wednesday, May 6, 2009

On the road

Our trip down was quite the adventure. We left a couple hours later than planned due to the fact Dave realized the night before that his drivers license had expired and I'm sure all of you can know what a fun thing that can be:) I thought I had all the right documents but forgot the birth certificate so he waited in line while I ran home. So like a herd of turtles we were off!
Then only about an hour into our trip the pod came open and we lost some bags on the side of the road. We thought we had everything collected but I'm still missing one bag.
We stopped a lot more than usual...here the kids are helping our van;)

..but not all was bad. We took a little detour to see some old friends of ours It was too short but it was so worth every extra minute of driving to see them! (and not just because they were so awesome to have decorated for us and made us yummy dinner and surprised us with a cake--just because they are the kind of people that make you want to be better just by knowing them.)

No comments: