Yes, we were in LA and that is what kind of farm we got to see--alligators! Waching them "feed" was quite an experience. I didn't know they could jump out of the water so high! They're coming.. Dave was camera man and didn't quite get it but it really was crazy. Then we got to hold a real baby alligator It felt a lot different than I thought--they're actually really soft It was obvioulsy a good thing they had the mouth taped shut. Like the ducks, Addie loved it and was trying to poke its' eye out:) They also had a petting zoo with other animals the kids got to feed themselves. Doesn't this guy remind you of that cartoon that had the hair in front of his eyes?
I liked this picture of my parents and thought "oh maybe we could get a nice family picture too" I give up:)
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Love the new backgrond Ang. Aren't the alligators fun? We went to the gator farm when we were in Florida and we got to hold the gators too. I was way nervous about that but they are actually quite soft! Looks like you're having lots of fun!
1 comment:
Love the new backgrond Ang.
Aren't the alligators fun? We went to the gator farm when we were in Florida and we got to hold the gators too. I was way nervous about that but they are actually quite soft! Looks like you're having lots of fun!
Post a Comment