We have a book called "Who Loves Baby" and you put pictures in there of those who love the baby (obviously) Anyway I thought that fit this blog title except for the fact that not everybody that loves Addie is in it, but it is a start. Grandma Vicki and Grandpa Darrell (who somehow escaped the camera this trip) drove all the way down from Iowa for a really quick trip just to meet Addison since they are going to be traveling the next few weeks. Addison also got loved by Aunt Rachel, Grandpa Spriggs, her brother and sisters and mom/dad.
Saturday, April 19, 2008
Who Loves Baby (Hospital visit)
We have a book called "Who Loves Baby" and you put pictures in there of those who love the baby (obviously) Anyway I thought that fit this blog title except for the fact that not everybody that loves Addie is in it, but it is a start. Grandma Vicki and Grandpa Darrell (who somehow escaped the camera this trip) drove all the way down from Iowa for a really quick trip just to meet Addison since they are going to be traveling the next few weeks. Addison also got loved by Aunt Rachel, Grandpa Spriggs, her brother and sisters and mom/dad.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
And Melanie, too. (I am really glad I escaped the camera!)
Post a Comment