

So I was trying to think of something funny I could do to Dave for April Fool's Day--like call him and tell him I was in labor or something but it seems someone from his work beat me to it. At least I know the people he is now working with has a sense of humor and well, maybe a little too much time on their hands! (haha) Dave's favorite was the globe:)

2 comments:
Wow. I like my post its way too much to do that!
Samantha came home after school and was on joke patrol all day. You've got to love a 5 year old's sense of humor!
so--I don't get it. what am I not understanding here? Does Dave use the post-its a lot? Does his co-workers have too much time on their hands? Do I just not have a sense of humor? HMMMM, please explain this to me!
Post a Comment