Could there really be anything bad about getting a free warm delicious meal? Well in my case, yes---only one thing:
Your family realizes how jipped they are when it comes to a cook!
Seriously the food was so awesome and hopefully we were able to show our appreciation because it was so amazing to us that we have such wonderful people in our lives that would be so kind and generous. I had to laugh though during one meal, when Dave had said "this is so good" like I don't know how many times that even he finally said "how many times am I going to say that?" hahaha I will definitely be getting the recipes but making no promises to my family as I am sure I will not be able to measure up!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I love other people's cooking. Everyone makes the greatest food. I want to have a baby just for the great food.
Post a Comment