Sunday, September 19, 2010
Addie's baby
I find it really funny that I have 3 girls and it wasn't until the last one that I got a "baby baby". Addie LOVES her babies and we even strap them in the buckle in the van to keep them safe wherever we go (yes, we're going to have to kick one out soon to fit our real baby in soon). A couple weeks ago at a park day I was talking to one of the ladies that help Addie in the nursery during church on Sundays. She asked me if Addie had a lot of babies at home and told me that during nursery class she has to have all the babies (5) in the nursery. I was a bit embarrassed---but not surprised. I pray for those kids and teachers. :) So I told her that Addie should share, of course. Today Dave went home teaching to one of the older couples that help in the nursery and they told him that there is actually one particular baby that Addie has to have the whole time and then the older gentlemen said "And if anyone tries to take it-----God help them."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I can just see that! Maybe no one else cares for them like she does.
Little mommy in training. She will be a good "helper" with the new little one.
Post a Comment