Painting easter eggs for the upcoming week and anticipated hunt.
Saturday, March 27, 2010
Lazy Days
We did not plan anything big and adventurous for spring break and I'm really glad. As I look at our future calendar things are going to be picking up quickly and while I'm excited for the fun times ahead I am also glad we could just take it easy and chill out a bit(except for Monday of course--see post below). I was even lucky enough that after waking at 5 for Addie she fell back asleep and let us all sleep in!!:)Here are a few pictures of our lazy days this week.
I found the kids outside one day after we had gone to the library. I think I'd be sick trying to read while swinging but it worked for them:)

Okay--with the exception of Addie who is always busy and keeping me busy finding what she has gotten into or destroyed---this WAS my lipstick--not chocolate.

Painting easter eggs for the upcoming week and anticipated hunt.
Painting easter eggs for the upcoming week and anticipated hunt.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment