Yeah...if you can finish the lyrics to the song I put in the title--you might get a good laugh as I did.
I showed my kids the Evolution of Dance video the other night. It has this song in it for a few seconds. Well then as I was cutting Jordan's hair out of the blue he says " Some people make up the weirdest things to sing in songs....like that I like big butts and I cannot lie...I mean ...who likes big butts?"
:)
Tuesday, March 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I really show my age when it comes to cheesy music, but I love all those funny 80s/early 90s songs. One of my Jazzercise ladies plays "Push It" by Salt 'N Pepa, but I LOVE them just the same... Maybe because I remember a more innocent time when there weren't as many cares in the world... Ahhh, the good ol' days... Jordan is toooo funny...
Thanks for the laugh. That was awesome!
Post a Comment