Tonight Haley had a concert singing altered nursery rhyme songs. She has been looking forward to it for weeks singing around the house and asking time and time again to make sure we would be there:). Here is her star moment (I have to laugh because it was quite a night with one kid throwing up:( and the kid behind Haley starts having to go to the bathroom so bad he looks in pain and wants to cry. It really shouldn't be funny --I felt so bad for him, but its one of those videos that could win the funniest home video award (don't worry you don't see the kid urping--just the teaching walking in front with a bucket to start cleaning up---man what a concert!)
Thursday, March 11, 2010
Haley's 1st grade concert
Tonight Haley had a concert singing altered nursery rhyme songs. She has been looking forward to it for weeks singing around the house and asking time and time again to make sure we would be there:). Here is her star moment (I have to laugh because it was quite a night with one kid throwing up:( and the kid behind Haley starts having to go to the bathroom so bad he looks in pain and wants to cry. It really shouldn't be funny --I felt so bad for him, but its one of those videos that could win the funniest home video award (don't worry you don't see the kid urping--just the teaching walking in front with a bucket to start cleaning up---man what a concert!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
dear haley,
did i ever tell you about the time I was in my 5th grade music program, I was giving a solo, and a boy fainted right in front of me! I didnt know what to do but just keep singing. That experience is almost as funny as the kid needing to go to the bathroom behind you.
from,
your middle name :}
ps. you should send that video into ellen or something. seriously funny!
Haley,
You did an amazing job! I am so excited for you! It must have been hard to keep singing when the little boy got sick... You showd a great sense of professionalism in your performance!
Love, Melanie
Post a Comment