Last year we came to the Magic House and had a fun time. We didn't even get to see everything then but they were building a new addition so we told the kids for sure we would come back. If you've been reading, you know I got sick last month so we were all very ready to come and it was so worth it. If you ever come to St. Louis this is a must stop. We didn't get to see everything but here are some of things to experience. I can't even begin to tell you all that is there--a bank, grocery store, magnets, shadows,etc. It was fun going around all together but now that we know better what is there I think next time we might take time to split up because there are some really cool things for different age groups. For example, there was a cool clue detective place where they crawled through the wall and went down the slide. You had to be 5----Megan was devasted. She totally looks so small but nothing is going to stop her! And then they had this awesome water place but the told us you had to be 6 and younger so obviously that left out Jordan. Anyway just fyi. It is truly amazing. I just kept thinking "wow they have thought of everything!" It made me so excited for summer vacation!!
This is where you go fishing....

Then you take the fish and drop it off in the pond upstream and watch the fish "swim" down the stream.
c


Haley the mechanic fixing the muffler.

Judge Jordan talking with the jury.

This was a replica of the President's office. This area was really cool showing the branches of government etc.


Isn't this amazing? You pull the bubble up around you. It rocked!

The Bubble Piano



They had a garden place where kids could spray (water) the different plants growing.


This was an awesome chair Addie could sit in to play in the water. She LOVES her baths so this was so perfect for her. And you can see the awesome daddy next to her---hope you had a FABULOUS birthday you OLD man!!!:) We love you!!
2 comments:
Happy B-day "old man"! Looks like you had lots of fun. cute pictures
We can't wait to go back and see all the new stuff they have added. It looks amazing. The bubble machine reminded me of one of my worst field trips ever in elementary school. Somehow I slipped and slid under the machine and was covered in wet sticky bubble stuff the rest of the day. I'm sure they have made improvements since I was a kid in bubble saftey ;)
Post a Comment