Last week we finished making our tetherball. Yeah!!!
Some feel bad for Haley because she is the only one without a bday at this time, but I think you can see she has amazing Grandparents and she does not miss out on any love or attention especially at this time because they are so wonderful!
We kind of had a pizza theme going with what they wanted for their "cake" so we ordered pizza for lunch too. Here is Dave humoring me with this picture of his S'mores pizza. Jordan wanted a fruit pizza. And for little Addie I attempted a browine ice cream pizza.
Happy Birthday Addie!

2 comments:
Angie, your girls are absolutely beautiful, and Jordan is just so handsome!!! It's amazing how much happens when so little time goes by. I'm so glad I get to see what you and your amazing family are up to. Ciao!
Wow! I want pizza for my birthday! Jordan's especially looks super YUM-O!
Post a Comment