This is what happens when you leave bread out to cool...
I was trying to make a nice meal for our neighbors and used the bread machine (which I haven't used in awhile) to make a loaf of bread. Of course it made our house smell SO good and everyone wanted to eat it. I told them it was not for us this time and it was too hot and not to touch it.......Needless-to-say I left the room and those instructions were not obeyed. Actually this happened 2x's. The first time there was just a single bite...of course I was not a happy momma...then I came back later and it was WORSE...And if you are really wondering if I feed my children---don't even say it. Now can you guess correctly which child did this?1) Jordan
2) Haley
3) Meg
4) Addison
5) Ryan
6) Dave:)

1 comment:
my guess is for Addison.
Post a Comment