Thursday, March 31, 2011

Jordan

I haven't posted a lot about Jordan lately so I thought I'd update on him a bit. Last week he had his well-child check up and he measured 61 inches and weighs 91 lbs. He recently participated in an equations tournament held at Wash U and their team Mythilogical Mathletes earned a medal for the points they earned as a team. He still loves to read and build with legos, has been learning to play the trombone, rides the mini bike and is an awesome help with Ryan & the girls.

He is also doing a project at school on robots and today he put this together for fun. They all thought it was funny that it was bigger than Addison.

Jordan has also found a fun new hobby making stop motion movies. It takes 15 frames (pictures takend) for each second so it takes some work:) It is like what they do for clay mation movies (Shaun the Sheep---a favorite of my clan, including Dave). Check out a quick clip:


Video:

2 comments:

Cari said...

Very cool Jordan! I can't believe how much older he looks all of a sudden!

Tamra said...

Ummm, I can't even imagine the time and patience.... Wow.