I guess I spoke too soon. Last week we had a 70 something degree day. This morning our phone rang to tell us school was cancelled due to weather and I was like what???? Then I looked outside---it shouldn't surprise me living in MO ---but it still does....and it is still coming down:(
Monday, March 14, 2011
Can you BELIEVE this?
I guess I spoke too soon. Last week we had a 70 something degree day. This morning our phone rang to tell us school was cancelled due to weather and I was like what???? Then I looked outside---it shouldn't surprise me living in MO ---but it still does....and it is still coming down:(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I WISH they'd cancel school because of snow around here! The one day I had 14 1/2 inches in my driveway! Looks like they had fun though!
Wow! You guys got A LOT more then we did. We only got 2-3 inches and it was mostly gone by noon! The kids didn't even ask to go play in it.
Post a Comment