Sunday, February 13, 2011

To be or not to be...

And for me --that would be a bread maker. After reading my friend's comment on how she made bread bowls for her family, I thought "that sounds fun and yummy...I'll try it" Here is my try:


it didn't even rise---I don't know....I think I burned the yeast ha:) I know that isn't the right term but even that just shows that cooking is probably not going to be my thing in this life.....

So for me----I give thanks to Rhodes Dough for making it for me. Yeah, it's not cute and big---but it was still yummy and fed my kids so it's all good.

2 comments:

Tamra said...

Its all about being resourceful and flexible. Don't give up! (and don't use cold water either:)

Cari said...

And make sure your yeast is good. It does have an experation date ya know. ;)