Dave has been traveling a little for work and so this week I took Ryan to the store for the first time. Of course Addison's usual spot was replaced by his car seat. This was a whole new thing for Addie--to be able to walk along and help mom. Help being the key word here:
Every time I turned to look around or down she was running somewhere else to get something to put in the cart---it was like a workout for me trying to keep up with her. I did laugh however when I turned around and saw this one. I guess just because Dave loves donuts and when I sent him the picture he was so proud of her:) haha. Then we're checking out and I strongly detest those blasted people who put the candy and junk at the kid's eye level and she is of course wanting to "help" me put that stuff in and she sees "yips" aka. chapstick. and I take it off the conveyer belt and tell her I'm not buying her yips, we have some at home. Then she is putting some batteries so I tell her no again and put those away....ahhh...anyway we go to the car and she is asking for her "yips" and I explain to her that I put them back and did not buy them even though she wanted them. And she was like "uh uh"(like disagreeing). And I repeated that I put them back and we didn't buy any "yips". Well, when I got home and was putting away the groceries guess what I found at the bottom of the bag? Yep, a different package of "yips" that I obviously did not see and put back--

3 comments:
That's funny! At least it wasn't in her pocket!
Sounds like you need the wrap at the grocery store! Ryan in the wrap, Addie in the cart. Too cute! This is why Jeff did most of the shopping for a long time.
Too cute!!
Post a Comment