Wednesday, January 19, 2011

9 days at Cardinal Glennon

The second day we were in the hospital I asked the doctor seeing what he saw with Ryan, how long I might expect to be there. He said "if I were a bettin' man, I would say Fri. or Sat." Of course he didn't know Ryan would get pneumonia too but I did tell him later that I hope he never bets:). However, as I said before, we have been so well cared for and watched over during this period of time. Thanks again for your support, love, & prayers.
We came home last Fri. afternoon feeling and looking so much better:0 just 2 days shy of being 1 month old! That is hard to believe!!
This happened by accident of course but it was so cute how he had his thumb holding his binky in. Comfort.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

amazing. glad you got out in time to see february.

Tamra said...

He may have blonde hair, but he fits right in with the rest of the kiddos.

The Love Bunch said...

Sorry to hear that he had to go to the hospital. How Scary! Hope he is better now and stays healthy for the rest of the winter.