Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Baby surprise

A couple weeks ago I headed out to go visiting teaching. I was late:( but when I arrived these amazing women ran out from the kitchen to "surprise" me (which they definitely did) with a baby brunch for our soon-to-be-arrival. I was so touched. Not everyone that was there is in the picture and I didn't even know what to say and still don't know quite how to adequately express my thanks for the sweet kindness shown to me today. I am 34 weeks----the countdown has definitely begun. :)
They had made this adorable diaper cake and put money and my yummy favorite Kisses (caramel apple flavored:)) along with some other baby goodies.


3 comments:

Melissa said...

You look great Angela! Best of luck in the next few weeks.

vickim said...

What a nice thing to do! Just shows that many love you, as we do, Ange! We're looking forward to the new little guy!

Phillip and Lisa Hill said...

I'm so glad you got a shower. Can't wait for you to have #5. You're my hero.