Today Addie got tubes put into her ears. This is after but it was what she looked like all morning:). Poor baby. All went well. It took like 10 minutes. It was just the hour and 1/2 before when she woke up and couldn't eat or drink and was tired that wasn't so pleasant but it's over:) and hopefully she will be feeling better. I tried to get the cute little jammies they have you put her in. They were cute little pink animals but she did NOT want them on, did NOT want the name band around her foot, did NOT want the wagon ride, did NOT want the toe monitor,etc..:) As we left the surgery area into the waiting area (mind you there are two sets of doors) a lady came through and said "oh she is doing better now" and I said "oh you heard her?" Well..duh I think everyone heard her. Thank goodness we were first:)
Thursday, September 3, 2009
Addie's surgery
Today Addie got tubes put into her ears. This is after but it was what she looked like all morning:). Poor baby. All went well. It took like 10 minutes. It was just the hour and 1/2 before when she woke up and couldn't eat or drink and was tired that wasn't so pleasant but it's over:) and hopefully she will be feeling better. I tried to get the cute little jammies they have you put her in. They were cute little pink animals but she did NOT want them on, did NOT want the name band around her foot, did NOT want the wagon ride, did NOT want the toe monitor,etc..:) As we left the surgery area into the waiting area (mind you there are two sets of doors) a lady came through and said "oh she is doing better now" and I said "oh you heard her?" Well..duh I think everyone heard her. Thank goodness we were first:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Poor little thing! I hope she starts feeling better SOON!
Post a Comment