Friday, October 21, 2011

Fall Party

I was in charge of Meg's fall party this year. I found some really ideas I thought I'd share that would work for families too. I had them split up into groups and rotate through stations. This worked well because then they didn't have to wait and be quiet --blah blah during a party:)
We played Don't Eat Frank which of course, is just like Don't Eat Pete but with a Halloween board. This is always a hit
Then we dressed up a scarecrow (thanks mom for the idea)
The traditional treat walk (who doesn't like to win candy when you are 5 years old?)
Then I found this pumpkin face match where I made a whole bunch of different pumpkin faces, took a picture, laminated them and then they pick a card and try to match it.
The mummy wrap relay

They found spiders in their ice water--they loved this:)
Some of Meg's classmates and her wonderful teacher, Mrs. Walters. I love her! Megan loves Austin--the boy in blue:) We hear about him a lot and during parent conference I heard she tried to kiss him once!:)haha

2 comments:

Ben and Laurie said...

Looks really creative! Wish I could have been at that party!

Ellaniemae said...

You are such a great mom to put in so much hard work for that party! I am so glad the kiddos had fun!