Today Haley donated 10 inches to Locks of Love. Isn't she so cute?:) She is so sweet. After she got in the car she told me she felt so good inside for donating her hair. "I'm so happy!" Out of the mouth of babes...
that's so cool. my little girl donated her's a while back as well... such an awesome gift and great thing to be able to do. I have done it twice myslef.
4 comments:
We love your new hairdo, Haley, and we are so proud of you for giving your hair to someone who needs it!
Love, Grandpa Darrell and Grandma Vicki
that's so cool. my little girl donated her's a while back as well... such an awesome gift and great thing to be able to do. I have done it twice myslef.
Ok so i did love haley's hair long, but she looks sassy and cute with her short do. Way to go Haley!
That's so sweet of her, and I lover her cute new hair cut too.
Post a Comment